Lockdown - High Needs & Urgent Treatment Only
There has now been a national Lockdown put in place in Wealden. This means I am currently permitted to provide acupuncture subject to COVID-19 secure guidelines to patients with high needs and or who need urgent treatment only. As soon as the situation improves, I hope to resume Careful practice as soon as possible.
Sessions at my Heathfield clinic:
Tuesday: 1pm till 7pm
Saturday: 8am till 1pm
H92 (next to Heathfield Surgery)
92-94 High Street, Heathfield
East Sussex TN21 8JD
There is parking in the Co-operative car park with steps to access the rear of H92 via the Surgery car park. Please note my entrance is at the side of the building facing the surgery. The Osteopath & Podiatrist are at the front.
Important Treatment Information
I am permitted to provided acupuncture subject to the following COVID-19 secure guidelines:
- I will need you to complete a Healthcare Screening and Consent form prior to your first attendance.
- If you arrive early, please wait outside the clinic door - I will let you into the clinic at the agreed time.
- On entry to the clinic, we ask that you sanitise your hands using the alcohol gel provided. You must also wear a face mask (which I will provide if you don't have one of your own)
- During the treatment I will be wearing PPE and will also maintain a high standard of hand hygiene.
- Please allow 30-40 minutes for this part.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org