From 12th April 2021 - Return to Careful Practice
I am pleased to announce that I shall be open for "careful practice" from 12th April, which means I am permitted to provide acupuncture to all patients, subject to COVID-19 secure guidelines.
Sessions at my Heathfield clinic:
Tuesday: 1pm till 7pm
Saturday: 8am till 1pm
H92 (next to Heathfield Surgery)
92-94 High Street, Heathfield
East Sussex TN21 8JD
Please do not park in the surgery car park. There is parking in the Co-operative car park with steps to access the rear of H92 via the Surgery car park. Please note my entrance is at the side of the building facing the surgery. The Osteopath & Podiatrist are at the front.
Important Treatment Information
I am permitted to provided acupuncture subject to the following COVID-19 secure guidelines:
- I will need you to complete a Healthcare Screening and Consent form prior to your first attendance.
- If you arrive early, please wait outside the clinic door - I will let you into the clinic at the agreed time.
- On entry to the clinic, I ask that you sanitise your hands using the alcohol gel provided. You must also wear a face mask (which I will provide if you don't have one of your own)
- During the treatment I will be wearing PPE and will also maintain a high standard of hand hygiene.
- Please allow 30-40 minutes for this part.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org